Welcome to the Mixed Martial Arts Wiki
The Mixed Martial Arts encyclopedia.
Warning: this Wiki may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Jonathan D. Jones (born July 19, 1987) is an African American mixed martial arts fighter. He currently fights as a Light heavyweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship and initially trained with Team BombSquad out of Cortland, New York, then briefly with the Tristar Gym in Montreal, Canada and most recently started training at Jackson's Mixed Martial Arts in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Jon Jones is the current UFC Light Heavyweight champion.
2022/01/24 18:21- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- After Conor McGregor was stretchered out of the Octagon with a devastating leg break, many wondered if we'd ever see him enter the Octagon again. Now, months removed, it's clear he intends to figh...
2022/01/24 17:14- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- Racism in MMA isn't exactly a new concept but this example is pretty dramatic. On Saturday, the same day Francis Ngannou defended his UFC heavyweight title, Marquel Martin, his manager, shared a t...
2022/01/23 12:32- Jeff Cain -
- Heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou defended his title for the first time in the UFC 270 main event on Saturday, but it doesn't seem to have improved his position with the fight promotion. UFC p...
2022/01/23 10:58- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- Heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou defended his title for the first time on Saturday against previously unbeaten interim titleholder Ciryl Gane. The three judges that scored the fight were Ron Mc...
2022/01/23 10:41- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- Deiveson Figueiredo became the two-time flyweight champion by taking the belt back from Brandon Moreno in the UFC 270 co-main event on Saturday. It was the third time the two had fought. The went t...