Welcome to the Mixed Martial Arts Wiki
The Mixed Martial Arts encyclopedia.
Warning: this Wiki may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Jonathan D. Jones (born July 19, 1987) is an African American mixed martial arts fighter. He currently fights as a Light heavyweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship and initially trained with Team BombSquad out of Cortland, New York, then briefly with the Tristar Gym in Montreal, Canada and most recently started training at Jackson's Mixed Martial Arts in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Jon Jones is the current UFC Light Heavyweight champion.
2021/09/16 19:32- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- Jake Paul is in Dana White’s head and the feeling is mutual. After White went on a post-Dana White Contender Series rant, saying Paul would never fight Anderson Silva because Silva is good, Paul respo...
2021/09/16 19:25- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- Joseph Benavidez has been a staple in the UFC for what seems like forever. His fan-friendly fight style and heartwarming story has endeared himself to not only the public but to the media and UFC bras...
2021/09/16 19:13- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- When Michael Chandler announced he wouldn’t be fighting in New York due to the vaccine requirements he found himself labeled as an ‘anti-vaxxer’ by many fans. And Chandler is not happy about that labe...
2021/09/16 14:13- Peter Parsons -
- It might be an understatement to say the UFC has some questionable rankings. You would expect rankings to be questionable as they are subjective; however, in this column, I will point out rankings th...
2021/09/16 05:33- MMAWeekly.com Staff -
- Former UFC women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate returned to the octagon after a nearly five-year hiatus in July. She won her fight and now headlines the UFC's Oct. 16 fight card against no. 7 ra...